Monday, 28 November 2011

Hodge podge

Decided to do a post of random phone pics from the past few months...

Enjoying a summer dinner outside at our favorite neighborhood Thai restaurant


Day trip to Oxford with Kat... this is me in front of Keble college where Allison studied when she did her semester at Oxford!



We visited Kew Gardens a few weekends ago. It was peaceful and had gorgeous wide open spaces, but a day with the botanicals just didn't quite do it for me.
It did have this tree walk thing with some cool views... this is us at the top.
Commuting home with Chels (which rarely ever happens)
I walk by this every morning on my way to work... took this picture for my mom who loves roses! I'm not even into flowers, but these made me stop and stare.  Definitely picture worthy!!

Game night at our place... dance dance revolution on the Wii!
The partners I work for reserved the firm's box at Ascott for us one Sautrday - it was so much fun!!!!! This is me and a few girlfriends from work on our way up from placing bets. After an entire day of losing, on the last race I decided to bet $1 on every horse to ensure I'd end on a win. Pathetic, I know.


Met up with the gang that night for dinner and a show. James Earl Jones (Mufasa, Darth Vader... just to name a few of his roles) was the main character. It was so good! Don't mind AK's demon eyes.
Gelato post show.

Me and Catalina on a "weekend away" with my church...
Hahaha! So, Rochelle, Valerie and I went to se Crazy Stupid Love (great movie, btw) and we were really late getting there so as we frantically ran up to the ticket counter, the check in girl suckered Chels into paying extra for these special premier seats. We got in and basically the entire theater was premier. Such a joke. And waste of money.
London's version of Occupy Wall St. outside of St Pauls... so tacky and ridiculous!
I spent Thanksgiving day at Megan and Hannah's house! I took the day off and we just cooked all afternoon before the whole crew came over for dinner.
I'm sad I didn't get a group shot, but at least here's the turkey with the proud chef.
Thanksgiving round 2 was this past Saturday at Jenni and Ryann's house. They outdid themselves... everything from cream corn to Mac & Cheese, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, rolls, turkey, potatoes and the list goes on and on.
Right before we went back for seconds...
Group picture, kind of. This is about half of us. I can't believe we all fit in her livingroom.
Yummmmmmm
Last night was monumental. A partner that I work for gave me tickets to the finals of the ATP tennis masters series... it was my first time seeing my all time favorite player - Roger Federer! AK and I had such a blast!!!
Doubles match started it off... I forget how fun doubles is to watch. So fast paced. Really made me miss playing.
THE MAN HIMSELF!!!  FEDERER!!!!!!! Warming up.
This is right after Federer won the 3rd set against Tsonga. SO FUN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment