Tuesday, 18 December 2012

holiday time in London!

It's been almost 6 weeks - sorry dad!! Here are the phone pics from the last month or so during the lead up to Christmas!

Right when I got back from my trip to the US, we submitted the massive proposal a team of us had been working on since June. This is just a few of us the night we went out to celebrate!

When I was in the US, Allee had her baby - precious baby Gwyneth. Spent all morning my first Saturday back holding her - oh I'm in love.
My first time playing tennis in Holland Park. It was a GORGEOUS fall day... and just had to take a picture of the trees!
One night Kelly and I went to a Downton Abbey panel with the show's writer, producer and Branson! He is quite good looking in real life! It was SO cool to hear about all of the behind the scenes goings on and what it takes to produce the show.
Christmas time in Sloane Square.
Thanksgiving at work - we spent all day in rehearsals for presentation orals, so I transferred this sticky note from Suz onto every presentation structure doc we worked off. Made me smile all day.
At night I came home and face-timed with family - Allison and my parents were at a Thanksgiving party so they squeezed into the bathroom to talk to me for an hour!
Then caught Katie in LA (everyone's eyes are closed!)
That Saturday, I celebrated Thanksgiving properly with the American crew. I was responsible for the sweet potato side dish, so my sweet potato and apple casserole it was! This is a before (or "mid," rather) shot....
And after!
Eric carving the turkey!
The girls - Anna, CarrieBeth and me.
Everyone (minus Eric taking the picture)!
Yummmmm
Ended the night playing apples to apples - such a fun game!
One random day, a few of us went to lunch at Madison's - which has this view. A.Mazing.
This is so us. Just doing what we do - at the pub after work.
Brunch with Hannah! Love her. (Don't mind my eye wrinkles which make me look 45 years old here!!!)
Have had some electricity issues this month - getting ready for bed by candlelight - not as easy as it looks.
Our Christmas jumper party at work! Hahahaha Rich's snowman's nose is 3-D, and Theo's santa suit -LOL.
Suz and I can't compete.
On the top of a double decker bus heading home from Christmas shopping...
I can't believe I only have one shot from our Christmas party! It was the best one I've been to - so fun to get dressed up and dance the night away!! (Yes, I've learned to love dancing over here! And no, that doesn't mean I'm good at it (Kates)!)
Off to Florida in 2 days - Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment