Sunday, 24 February 2013

A good weekend!

Hannah scored tickets to yesterday's impromptu Kayne West concert and invited me to join! While I'm not exactly a Kayne West fan (and by "not a fan," I mean I'd never even heard a Kayne West song in my LIFE), how could I say no?!

Waiting outside in the queue that snaked around the building twice and 2 full blocks down the street! Freezing to death but so excited!!
The front of the Hammersmith Apollo
Hannah ecstatic that we were finally moving after standing still for 1 full hour!
Inside... waiting for him to come out!
We decided to dress up as "gangsters," so I went and bought a special outfit. Leather jacket, skull and crossbones and all (I ended up leaving the dog collar at home haha)! Such a poser though - my Kate Spade purse definitely gave me away.
2 minutes before it started!
And there he is!


Yes, he's in a storm trooper mask. Naturally.
This is him going on a rant (which lasted 30 full minutes) about how much he hates business people. Hilarious. He is loose cannon.
We had so much fun! Hannah is a die hard fan, and she'd never seen him in concert before, so seeing her so excited made it that much more amazing!!

Then today, Kelly and I got tickets to London Fashion Weekend at Somerset House. Such a unique Sunday afternoon!!

Me at the entrance!
For the first few hours, we walked through the rooms with all of the designer clothes. There was some HIDEOUS stuff - exhibit A below!
Then it was time for the runway show!! The highlight of the day by far! We were so excited to be in the 2nd row!



The finale!
Such a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment