Just got back from 10 days in the States celebrating Chris and Katie's wedding... being in the wedding made it difficult to capture some of the most important moments, but here is what I was able to get!
Chris and Kates at the rehearsal
Bridesmaids and MVP-of-the-weekend Jessi
THE MEIERS!!!! One of my favorite parts of the whole weekend was getting to see family friends from Omaha!
Rehearsal dinner at Sofi's Greek restaurant (Chris's family is Greek)
Introductions and gifts...
Mo the wedding coordinator extraordinaire!
Hahaha... the whole group started Greek dancing and my dad hid in the corner in an attempt to avoid getting pulled onto the dance floor.
Arranging the flower centerpieces on Saturday morning...
They were gorgeous!
Hanging out at Burke Williams where we all get mani/pedi's
Mom doing the wedding coordinator transfer to Aunt Karen at the spa
Bachelorette party!
Sisters :)
Morning of! Katie and me getting our hair done by her friends at her salon.
Final preparations in the Bridal room...
Pre-ceremony hug from Dad. I get the warm fuzzies every time I see this picture.
Post-ceremony sister shot
Our shoes were adorable, but excruciatingly painful.
Words of wisdom before dinner...
Father/daughter dance - to the song he used to dance with all 3 of us to as we got ready for church every Sunday growing up. Yeah, there were tears.
Pastor Bob and Ruthie!!!
Chatting with family friends at the reception
Best pic of the day... at the hotel after the clean up was all said and done. Hahahaha we were exhausted!
After the wedding I got to spend the day with friends. Pretty much can't express how much I love and miss these girls.
I move to London and my friends decide to have babies. So fun to finally meet the new additions... oh they are just so precious I could have held them all day.
Jaime and me at Buddha's... best sushi (and company) there ever was.
Dessert at the Cannery...
It was so good to be home. There's just something to be said for walking down the street and sounding exactly like everyone around you... like you belong there! That said, I couldn't be happier to be back in London which strangely feels more like home than CA did this past week.
Next up - the royal wedding!
Chris and Kates at the rehearsal
Bridesmaids and MVP-of-the-weekend Jessi
THE MEIERS!!!! One of my favorite parts of the whole weekend was getting to see family friends from Omaha!
Rehearsal dinner at Sofi's Greek restaurant (Chris's family is Greek)
Introductions and gifts...
Mo the wedding coordinator extraordinaire!
Hahaha... the whole group started Greek dancing and my dad hid in the corner in an attempt to avoid getting pulled onto the dance floor.
Arranging the flower centerpieces on Saturday morning...
They were gorgeous!
Hanging out at Burke Williams where we all get mani/pedi's
Mom doing the wedding coordinator transfer to Aunt Karen at the spa
Bachelorette party!
Sisters :)
Morning of! Katie and me getting our hair done by her friends at her salon.
Final preparations in the Bridal room...
Pre-ceremony hug from Dad. I get the warm fuzzies every time I see this picture.
Post-ceremony sister shot
Our shoes were adorable, but excruciatingly painful.
Words of wisdom before dinner...
Father/daughter dance - to the song he used to dance with all 3 of us to as we got ready for church every Sunday growing up. Yeah, there were tears.
Pastor Bob and Ruthie!!!
Chatting with family friends at the reception
Best pic of the day... at the hotel after the clean up was all said and done. Hahahaha we were exhausted!
After the wedding I got to spend the day with friends. Pretty much can't express how much I love and miss these girls.
I move to London and my friends decide to have babies. So fun to finally meet the new additions... oh they are just so precious I could have held them all day.
Jaime and me at Buddha's... best sushi (and company) there ever was.
Dessert at the Cannery...
It was so good to be home. There's just something to be said for walking down the street and sounding exactly like everyone around you... like you belong there! That said, I couldn't be happier to be back in London which strangely feels more like home than CA did this past week.
Next up - the royal wedding!




No comments:
Post a Comment