For Christmas this year, EVERYONE from my Mom's side of the family got together in Florida - that hasn't happened in almost 7 years! Between the family time, weather, shopping, and relaxation, it was one of the best Christmases ever. Here are the pictures...
Al and her dog Leo on the way down to Grandma's house - I just love him!!
First things first (I was able to squeeze in 3 Chick Fil-A meals during the trip)
Dinner on Christmas morning, just our family
Opening presents before heading to Grandma's
Mom and Aunt Karen cooking Christmas dinner for 17 people in a kitchen the size of a closet!
The girls - chatting waiting for Christmas dinner to cook
The kids table, just missing Lesley (I love instagram!!!)
Hanging out letting the food digest...
This was while Allison and I were on the shopping spree of all shopping sprees... driving a car(!) with McD's iced coffee... doesn't get any better than that.
Can you tell we like these Christmas trees at our hotel?
Another family pic
Taking the trivia quiz seriously. We are a competitive family...
Jenny and Abby
Mom, Dad, Grandma and Aunt Beverly
Aunt Karen and Uncle John
Precious baby Sydney
With Lesley
Jason, Kelly and Sydney
The view from our lunch table
Allison and I walked along this beach every day
So, apparently I've lived in London too long - my skin doesn't know what to do with sun anymore!! I got sun poisoning day 4 so had to spend the rest of the trip with a "bib"
The ocean was SO gorgeous the last few days... Kates such a bummer you missed this!
LOL - Dad mediating some slight drama that arose our last night at Grandma's
I am so sad it's over... it's never been harder to board a plane in my life. But I'm so thankful for those 10 days in paradise with my family!!!
Al and her dog Leo on the way down to Grandma's house - I just love him!!
First things first (I was able to squeeze in 3 Chick Fil-A meals during the trip)
Dinner on Christmas morning, just our family
Opening presents before heading to Grandma's
Christmas family pic!
Sisters on Christmas morning at Grandma's
Opening presents at Grandma'sMom and Aunt Karen cooking Christmas dinner for 17 people in a kitchen the size of a closet!
The girls - chatting waiting for Christmas dinner to cook
The kids table, just missing Lesley (I love instagram!!!)
Hanging out letting the food digest...
Dessert action shot
The WHOLE family at the end of Christmas day!This was while Allison and I were on the shopping spree of all shopping sprees... driving a car(!) with McD's iced coffee... doesn't get any better than that.
Can you tell we like these Christmas trees at our hotel?
Another family pic
Did I mention that I love Allison's dog?!
One night when we were all hanging out at Grandma's, Mom noticed Grandma was nowhere to be found, so we went searching and came upon her sitting by herself in her bedroom watching the Closer on tv. We all went in and gave her such a hard time! Having us all there wore her out apparently!
The last night we were all in town, we went out to dinner and played the bag game! Here's daddy giving the instructions for the trivia quiz.Taking the trivia quiz seriously. We are a competitive family...
Jenny and Abby
Mom, Dad, Grandma and Aunt Beverly
Aunt Karen and Uncle John
Precious baby Sydney
With Lesley
Jason, Kelly and Sydney
One last picture of the whole fam
Lunch every day by the pool overlooking the beachThe view from our lunch table
Allison and I walked along this beach every day
The ocean was SO gorgeous the last few days... Kates such a bummer you missed this!
LOL - Dad mediating some slight drama that arose our last night at Grandma's
I am so sad it's over... it's never been harder to board a plane in my life. But I'm so thankful for those 10 days in paradise with my family!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment